As a strength and conditioning specialist, I can help you with:
- Becomming faster, stronger or getting a better endurance
- Preventing injuries
- Rehabilitation from injuries
- Practical workshops about topics such as sport-specific resistance training, exercise technique, ...
My experience as an athlete and my theoretical knowledge as an applied sport scientist have greatly helped me to develop effective programs for both adults and younger individuals. In my approach to training it is not just about getting stronger. Rather, it is about maximizing the transfer of the training to your performance by using concepts from motor learning and motor control, dynamic systems theory, anatomy, exercise physiology, sports psychology, etc.
Interested in the possibilities? Contact me!
Strenth and conditioning training for youth football players at MVV Maastricht
Some examples of my work as a strength and conditioning specialist:
- Physical training of youth football players and recreational runners
- Lecturing in the international minor Sports Performance Enhancement at Fontys University of Applied Sports Sciences
- I made video's with instructions about exercise technique for the Dutch Olympic Comittee. Click here for an example.
- Video with complex resistance exercises for running-based sports. Click here for the video.